Who are Super Contractors?
Super Contractors are an award-winning, mortgage & protection specialist, based in Glasgow, Scotland. We have spent years helping contractors & self-employed workers secure mortgages across the UK, with great success.
We help contractors secure mortgages all over the UK. Our expert mortgage advisers are trained to understand contractor-specific challenges and we only work with contractor-friendly lenders. Contractors come to us because of our specialist mortgage advice, speedy turnaround and super friendly service designed wholly around the needs of contractors, making it easy as possible.
Our contractor mortgage specialists provide a fast turnaround and clear advice whether you are a first-time buyer, remortgaging or simply buying a new home. Super Contractors is the place where contractors come first.
We are aware of the unfair treatment contractors receive from some lenders & so with hard work & perseverance over the years, we have built relationships with Contractor friendly lenders. This has enabled us to offer tailored offers for contractors, ensuring that you won’t miss out on competitive offers, simply because you don’t earn a traditional salary.
“Our mission is to deliver incredible finance to contractors. Our mortgage experts are known for their experience, responsiveness and ability to find solutions for contractors mortgage and protection needs.”
Gordon Hunter, MD
Contact Us Today
Call our expert advisers now
This firm charges a fee of up to £595 for mortgage advice. The amount of the fee will depend upon your circumstances and will be discussed and agreed with you at the earliest opportunity.
Our 5 steps to finding your contractor mortgage
1. EngageFreephone 0800 211 8700 or fill in our online enquiry form to speak to us.
2. AdviceSpeak with our expert advisers who will chat you through your options.
3. ApplicationWe’ll sort through your documents and submit your application to the chosen lender.
4. ProtectionWe’ll ensure you have the correct financial protection in place for you & your family.
5. CompletionWe’ll keep you up-to-date until your key is in the door. Liaising between your solicitor, estate agent and lender.