If your mortgage is currently on your lenders’ standard variable rate, you could be potentially paying over the odds on your mortgage. A report from HSBC stated if those on the standard variable rate switched their mortgage, they could be saving up to £4,000 each per year .
With the Bank of England base rate is currently on 0.75% , now could be a good time to lock in a new mortgage rate.
What should you do with your current mortgage?
First, check out your current financial situation:
- When your rate is due to expire (it may already have expired).
- How much you are paying each month for your mortgage.
- Your current mortgage rate.
7 Reasons Why to Switch Your Mortgage with Super Contractors
- Staying with your current lender doesn’t have to be your only option, we check to see which lender suits your current circumstances.
- You could save money by securing on a new rate – we check all rates.
- We’re here to help you – not the banks.
- Once you’re a client of Super Contractors, we are committed to letting you know when you’re 5 months away from your mortgage rate expiring. Therefore, giving you plenty of time to see what other options are available to you, ensuring you’re not overpaying on interest on your mortgage.
- Super-fast responsive service, we’ll call you back at a time convenient for you.
- We’ve helped thousands of contractors throughout the UK obtain a mortgage.
- It won’t cost you a penny if we stay with your current mortgage lender.
Could we save you money on your mortgage?
 Bank of England, May 2019, bankofengland.co.uk
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
This firm charges a fee of up to £395 for mortgage advice. This fee will depend on your circumstances and will be discussed and agreed with you at the earliest opportunity.
Lifetime Finance Group Limited trading as Super Contractors is an appointed representative of PRIMIS Mortgage Network, a trading name of First Complete Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.