With Global Treatment from Aviva, you have a greater choice of healthcare options at your disposal. As well as ensuring that you have access to the highest quality treatment available on the market.
If you or one of your children were to become unwell & have to deal with a serious illness, you will obviously want to ensure that you receive the most accurate diagnosis possible & from the best in class experts in the industry.
Global Treatment from Aviva provides you with access to medical experts around the world, an expert second opinion and overseas treatment.
Global treatment covers you and your eligible children, if diagnosed with a serious illness, for the cost of medical treatment in respect of the following:
- Cancer treatment
- Coronary artery bypass surgery
- Heart valve replacement or repair
- Neurosurgery (for conditions like benign brain or spinal tumours)
- Live-donor organ transplants
- Bone marrow transplant
Why Should you consider Aviva Global Treatment
- There are currently around 6,000 people on the UK Transplant Waiting List. Last year over 350 people died while waiting for a transplant. (NHS)
- 1 in 2 people will develop some form of cancer during their lifetime. In the UK, the 4 most common types of cancer are, breast cancer, lung cancer, prostate cancer & bowel cancer. (NHS)
- Heart and circulatory diseases cause more than a quarter (27 per cent) of all deaths in the UK; that’s nearly 170,000 deaths each year – an average of 460 people each day or one death every three minutes. (BHF)
The Benefits of Aviva Global Treatment
Transport & Accommodation
Global Treatment from Aviva also have you covered if your treatment requires you to travel for treatment. They will organise transport as well as set you in up in 3 or 4 star accommodation for you & a companion. If it is a child in the family who has become ill, Global Treatment will pay the expenses of two adults to travel with the child (Parent or Companion).
You will be able to avail of an upfront cash allowance of £100 per day that you are in hospital overseas, for up to 60 days
With Aviva’s Global Treatment, you will have your ongoing medication costs covered up to the value of £50,000. This will be for medication that is not funded or only partially funded by the NHS. You will receive this money upon your return to the UK.
How much does Global Treatment cost?
Global Treatment is an additional option with any Aviva Protection cover. The benefit costs £4 a month per person but also covers the policyholder’s children.
Who To Contact about Aviva Global Treatment?
Lifetime Finance Group Limited trading as Super Contractors is an appointed representative of PRIMIS Mortgage Network, a trading name of First Complete Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for mortgages, protection insurance and general insurance products.