Day Rate Mortgage
Borrow up to 5x your day rate for the contractor mortgage you need.
Request a callback from our specialists
You voluntarily choose to provide personal details to us via this website. Personal information will be treated as confidential by us and held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018. You agree that such personal information may be used to provide you with details of services and products in writing, by email or by telephone. By submitting this information you have given your agreement to receive verbal contact from us to discuss your mortgage requirements.
AWARD-WINNING CONTRACTOR MORTGAGE BROKERS
Our mission is to get you, from our comprehensive panel, the best day rate contractor mortgage that you’re eligible for. Borrow based on your day rate.
EXPERT & SUPER FRIENDLY MORTGAGE ADVISERS
Freephone 0800 211 8700 or fill in our online enquiry form to speak to us.
EXCLUSIVE MORTGAGE DEALS OFTEN AVAILABLE
We have access to exclusive day rate mortgage deals not available direct from lenders on the high street.
Our 5 steps to finding your day-rate mortgage
1. EngageFreephone 0800 211 8700 or fill in our online enquiry form to speak to us.
2. AdviceSpeak with our expert advisers who will chat you through your options and what you can borrow with your day rate.
3. ApplicationWe’ll sort through your documents and submit your application to the chosen lender.
4. ProtectionWe’ll ensure you have the correct financial protection in place for you & your family.
5. CompletionWe’ll keep you up-to-date until your key is in the door. Liaising between your solicitor, estate agent and lender.
Demand five-star contractor mortgage service
Experience the same five-star service our 1000s of contractor mortgage clients have already received.
“Highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to get a mortgage.”
“Sorted the mortgage, did not believe anyone could”
“Great service and best advisers for contractor mortgages.”
Your property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
This firm charges a fee of up to £295 for mortgage advice. The amount of the fee will depend upon your circumstances and will be discussed and agreed with you at the earliest opportunity.