Request a callback from our specialists
You voluntarily choose to provide personal details to us via this website. Personal information will be treated as confidential by us and held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018. You agree that such personal information may be used to provide you with details of services and products in writing, by email or by telephone. By submitting this information you have given your agreement to receive verbal contact from us to discuss your mortgage requirements.
AWARD-WINNING CONTRACTOR MORTGAGE BROKERS
Our Feefo Platinum award winning service has helped thousands of contractors across the UK secure a contractor mortgage.
EXPERT & SUPER FRIENDLY MORTGAGE ADVISERS
With over 25 years experience, our expert and qualified mortgage advisers can discuss what options are available to you.
EXCLUSIVE MORTGAGE DEALS OFTEN AVAILABLE
You could borrow with just a 5% deposit. We have access to exclusive day rate mortgage deals not available direct from lenders on the high street.
Our 5 steps to finding your day-rate mortgage
1. EngageFill in our online enquiry form to speak to one of our expert mortgage advisers.
2. AdviceSpeak with our expert advisers who will chat you through your options and what you can borrow with your day rate.
3. ApplicationWe’ll sort through your documents and submit your application to the chosen lender.
4. ProtectionWe’ll ensure you have the correct financial protection in place for you, your family and your home.
5. CompletionWe’ll keep you up-to-date until your key is in the door. Liaising between your solicitor, estate agent and lender.
Demand five-star contractor mortgage service
Experience the same five-star service our 1000s of contractor mortgage clients have already received.
“Can thoroughly recommend Super Contractors, found them to be very helpful and certainly know the market. Secured us a mortgage.”
“Delivery of service at Super Contractors is hitch free. I will always recommend their services as they are very good at what they do.”
“As a repeat customer of Super Contractors, I can confirm that 6 years on and several successful mortgage applications later, their service still demands a 5 star rating. The team went above and beyond to ensure that the lending process of our purchase went smoothly and made the entire process hassle-free.”
Has your status as a contractor changed?
Request a callback from one of our expert team
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
This firm charges a fee of up to £595 for mortgage advice. The amount of the fee will depend upon your circumstances and will be discussed and agreed with you at the earliest opportunity.