They completely understood my circumstances, pulled strings and worked wonders for me at a really challenging time. They had arrangements and relationships with lenders that were sympathetic to my situation. They got me the mortgage I needed, fighting my cause personally along the way, to get me the mortgage and home I needed to make a comfortable new life for my kids and I. I wholeheartedly recommend these guys if you’re on a fixed-term contract and struggling to get a mortgage.
Help To Buy – Shared Equity
Get Shared Equity Quote
Add your details below and we’ll call you back.
You voluntarily choose to provide personal details to us via this website. Personal information will be treated as confidential by us and held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. You agree that such personal information may be used to provide you with details of services and products in writing, by email or by telephone. By submitting this information you have given your agreement to receive verbal contact from us to discuss your mortgage requirements.
Help To Buy: Shared Equity
- The scheme is only available on new build homes from participating lenders, up to a maximum of £600,000
- You will contribute a minimum 5% of the deposit
- Mortgage and deposit combined makes up a minimum of 80% of the total purchase price
- The Government takes an equity stake of up to 20% of the value of the property – no annual interest is charged on the equity stake
- The Goverment’s equity stake can be repaid at any time and will be based on the value of the property at the time of repayment
- The property being purchased must be your only residence.
- No other property should be owned at the time your mortgage is completed.
Terms & Conditions apply. (HM Government, 2016*) Call now on 0800 211 8700 – Help is on the way.
Many reasons to join us.
Super-fast responsive service, we’ll call you back at time convenient for you
Access to a comprehensive panel which includes exclusive deals not available direct from lenders on the high street.
We’ve helped hundreds of contractors throughout the UK obtain a mortgage.
What Contractors Say