Microsoft Vs Mac Giveaway Terms & Conditions
Microsoft Vs Mac Giveaway – Terms and conditions
- You must be 18 or over to be eligible for entry and resident in the UK.
- To be eligible to win, you must place mortgage or protection business with Super Contractors during the competition period.
- The closing date for this competition is 11:59 pm 31st January 2017.
- Super Contractors will notify the winner through email within 5 days of competition closing date, we will deliver the prize to the winner within 30 days.
- The winner can choose either a Microsoft Surface OR an IPad Pro as their prize, not both.
- Your participation in the prize draw is considered your agreement that Super Contractors may contact you.
- In the event, for any reason whatsoever, the winner of the prize draw fails to respond within 5 days through email or phone – the winning entrant shall be deemed to have forfeited his/her claim to the prize and a new winner will be drawn.
- Super Contractors shall not have any obligation whatsoever to compensate the initial winning entrant in any way.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions.
- Super Contractors reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time and in its sole discretion.
- Only open to persons who are resident in the United Kingdom and persons who are resident outside of the United Kingdom may not apply.
- Super Contractors accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury (other than our liability for personal injury or death as a result of our negligence) or disappointment of any kind suffered by any entrant in entering the Competition, including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize.
Super Contractors accepts no responsibility for Entries lost due to computer error in transit.
- The Prize Draw is not open to employees or agencies of Super Contractors, their group companies or family members or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
- The winner is required to agree to marketing promotional activity, specifically the announcement that they have won the prize on the Super Contractors website, social media pages and newsletter