Monthly Giveaway Terms & Conditions
Super Car Experience Giveaway – Terms and conditions
- You must be 18 or over to be eligible for entry and resident in the UK.
- The closing date for this competition is 11:59 pm 30th April 2017.
- To be eligible to win, you must place mortgage or protection business with Super Contractors during the competition period. The winning entry will be drawn on the 15th May 2017, to allow for business to be processed.
- Super Contractors will notify the winner through email. We will deliver the prize to the winner within 30 days.
- The winner’s prize will be the Super Car Experience. No cash alternative will be offered.
- Your participation in the prize draw is considered your agreement that Super Contractors may contact you.
- In the event, for any reason whatsoever, the winner of the prize draw fails to respond within 5 days via email or phone – the winning entrant shall be deemed to have forfeited his/her claim to the prize and a new winner will be drawn.
- Super Contractors shall not have any obligation whatsoever to compensate the initial winning entrant in any way.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions.
- Super Contractors reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time and in its sole discretion.
- Only open to persons who are resident in the United Kingdom and persons who are resident outside of the United Kingdom may not apply.
- Super Contractors accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury (other than our liability for personal injury or death as a result of our negligence) or disappointment of any kind suffered by any entrant in entering the Competition, including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize.
- Super Contractors accepts no responsibility for Entries lost due to computer error in transit.
- The Prize Draw is not open to employees or agencies of Super Contractors, their group companies or family members or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
- The winner is required to agree to marketing promotional activity, specifically the announcement that they have won the prize on the Super Contractors website, social media pages and newsletter