Park Gate Investments
Add your details below for advice from Park Gate Investments
You voluntarily choose to provide personal details to us via this website. Personal information will be treated as confidential by us and held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. You agree that such personal information may be used to provide you with details of services and products in writing, by email or by telephone. By submitting this information you have given your agreement to receive verbal contact from Park Gate Investments to discuss your requirements. Park Gate Investments are a third party, neither Super Contractors or First Complete Limited are responsible for the advice received.
Who are Park Gate Investments?
We’ve recently teamed up with Park Gate Investments. Park Gate Investments provide property sourcing services for experienced and first-time investors in Glasgow’s high performing residential buy-to-let market. They can provide an end to end service, beginning with initial consultation right through to the collection of keys for your new investment.
Park Gate Investments’ key steps when identifying your next property investment:
- Consultation: The initial consultation allows them to clarify your budgets and objective and to discuss how they can help to achieve them.
- Market Assessment: Through on and off-market channels they assess the current landscape and identify available opportunities that will allow you to reach your goals.
- Deal Assessment: Their intimate market knowledge and real-time data allows them to run financial projections of any properties under consideration.
- Home Report Assessment: A detailed review of the Home Report allows them to qualify in (or out) any properties under consideration.
- Property Appraisal: An in-person visit to any properties of interest to carry out a detailed appraisal which allows them to again qualify in or out any potential opportunities.
- Professional Negotiation: Their vast experience of both buying and selling investment properties allows them to negotiate effectively on your behalf to secure your investment property at a competitive price.
- Close & Collect: On the date of exchange they’ll take instruction from the your solicitor and collect the keys of the new investment and pass them to you or your letting agent of choice.
Why Invest in Property in Glasgow?
Park Gate Investments work with a range of clients based in Glasgow as well as those further afield in the UK and overseas to help them begin or to grow their property portfolio in one of the UK’s most thriving cities.
In the latest figures, average UK properties values have grown by 1.7% year on year since March 2018. Whilst positive growth is always a good thing, these figures in isolation aren’t particularly exceptional.
Glasgow has comfortably outstripped UK averages
Cities such as Glasgow where growth has been strong for a number of years. Glasgow has comfortably outstripped UK averages in recent times and has experienced strong annual average growth of 5% during the March 2018 – March 2019 time period, emphasising why so many investors are now looking north of London for their next property investment.
In terms of the investments Park Gate Investments identify for clients in Glasgow, their job is to look beyond the averages and we frequently secure properties which are currently growing at somewhere between 6% – 8% per annum.
With an urban population of over 600,000 (and around 1.8 million in the Greater Glasgow area) Glasgow is the driving force of the Scottish economy. Renowned for its culture, academic stature and sporting prowess it is one of Europe’s most vibrant, diverse and characteristic cities.
Source: Hometrack, UK Cities House Price Index, March 2019