Based on your day rate: £
Please note this is only an estimate based on your day rate alone. Our contractor mortgage calculator only acts as a a guide and does not guarantee eligibility for a mortgage.
For a more detailed quote of what you could borrow, speak with our expert mortgage advisers.
Make what you could borrow, a reality!
Request a callback below:
You voluntarily choose to provide personal details to us via this website. Personal information will be treated as confidential by us and held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018. You agree that such personal information may be used to provide you with details of services and products in writing, by email or by telephone. By submitting this information you have given your agreement to receive verbal contact from us to discuss your mortgage requirements.
A QUICK CALL WITH THE EXPERTS
Have a short 15-minute call with our expert contractor mortgage advisers – you’ll understand how to secure the mortgage you’re after from the best deals available.
AGREEMENT IN PRINCIPLE
Without costing you a penny, we can then arrange an agreement in principle for you (also known as decision in principle) – which typically lasts you for up to 3 months.
SOFT CREDIT SEARCH
When applying for an agreement in principle, the majority of lenders perform a soft credit search on your credit file. Meaning it shouldn’t have an effect on your credit rating.
This firm charges a fee of up to £595 for mortgage advice. The amount of fee will depend on your circumstances and will be discussed and agreed with you at the earliest opportunity.
Our 5 steps to finding your day-rate mortgage
1. EngageFill in our online enquiry form to speak to one of our expert mortgage advisers.
2. AdviceSpeak with our expert advisers who will chat you through your options and what you can borrow with your day rate.
3. ApplicationWe’ll sort through your documents and submit your application to the chosen lender.
4. ProtectionWe’ll ensure you have the correct financial protection in place for you, your family and your home.
5. CompletionWe’ll keep you up-to-date until your key is in the door. Liaising between your solicitor, estate agent and lender.