With the inception of IR35 you may have moved into an employed position or you have had to change your arrangements to an Umbrella Company. But that doesn’t mean you have to go elsewhere for mortgage advice.
Freephone 0800 211 8700
Demand five-star contractor mortgage service
Experience the same five-star service our 1000s of contractor mortgage clients have already received.
“Great superfast remortgage. This is the second time I have used Super Contractors because they’re fast and efficient”
“The Ferrari of mortgage advisers! I will actively encourage others to use Super Contractors.”
“As first time buyers, we had a lot of questions and needed help understanding how things work. Super Contractors were always on hand.”
Super Contractors are an award-winning, mortgage & protection specialist. We have spent years helping contractors & self-employed workers secure mortgages across the UK.
We are aware of the unique challenges that contractors face. Through our years of experience, we have established great relationships with contractor friendly lenders that understand the unique employment status.
We secure mortgages based on a multiple of day rate, meaning that if you have been working as little as one day, we will be able to assist you. Check out our Contractor Mortgage Calculator for more information. Super contractors will be able to work through the variety of documents that you need as well as how large of a deposit you will need to put down.
No matter if you are a first-time buyer, buying another property or simply reviewing your mortgage, our experts will be able to help you.
Why Super Contractors? Here are some of the benefits:
- A low mortgage broker fee
- Speedy turnaround wherever possible.
- Super friendly, award winning service designed wholly around your needs.
- Access to a comprehensive range of mortgages from across the market that includes exclusive deals not available direct from lenders on the high street.
Not only can we help you secure a mortgage, but our specialists can help you with a variety of insurance policies to guarantee security for both you & your family.
We are proud to have received excellent recognition for our contractor mortgage advice and service.
Our 5 steps to finding your contractor mortgage
1. EngageFreephone 0800 211 8700 or fill in our online enquiry form to speak to us.
2. AdviceSpeak with our expert advisers who will chat you through your options.
3. ApplicationWe’ll sort through your documents and submit your application to the chosen lender.
4. ProtectionWe’ll ensure you have the correct financial protection in place for you & your family.
5. CompletionWe’ll keep you up-to-date until your key is in the door. Liaising between your solicitor, estate agent and lender.
ULTIMATE GUIDE TO GETTING A CONTRACTOR MORTGAGEThis FREE guide helps you with what documents you need, the myths surrounding the contractor mortgage market and more.
HOW MUCH CAN I BORROW?We understand that for contractors, your time is money and so have provided you with a calculator, to estimate what size of mortgage you could secure.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
This firm charges a fee of up to £595 for mortgage advice. The amount of the fee will depend upon your circumstances and will be discussed and agreed with you at the earliest opportunity.